Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Run like the wind blows...on a not windy day.

So this weekend I purchased tickets to Detroit for the weekend of April 3rd. S won't be there (skank ho!) but jdp will! wooooot super excited!

This also means that I have 1/2 there for the 5k, now I just have to sign up for the event. I am just a bit worried that I won't actually be able to do it so have been trying to test it out on the treadmill before I do something crazy.

Sunday: 60 minutes on the treadmill, only 1.2 running
Monday: ~ 30 minutes, 1.2 running but I wanted to at least do 3.1
Today: hope to repeat Monday with a bit more running.

And the new ipod is really great - nice to be able to run and not worry about it falling off or skipping. hooray for new toys!

1 comment:

j said...

i read this, of course, when you wrote it, but i just want to express GLEE AGAIN TODAY!

ps: word verification it TOROU!!!!

it's a SIGN!