Friday, February 27, 2009

12 days left!

Less than 2 weeks at Drexel and there's lots to do. I started making plans to do some of the fun, foodie things in Philly. I've slowly been making arrangements for people to pick up my books, and going through my papers to decide what to take and what to recycle. I need to start packing, get rid of furniture...oh and study for my exams =D

I've tried to pack in the fun with my friends here and probably spending more money than I should. PABC, Shecky's Girls Night Out, quizzo, dinners...it's crazy to think that after this short stint here at Drexel, we're all going to go our separate ways. I know I'll keep in touch with most of them and I'm so freaking excited for our futures!!!


HOORAY! Just DU it gets 3rd place at Bards during ChrisJeu's goodbye evening

Now I'm off to Sang Kee dinner - the best Peking Duck in Philly!!

No comments: