Earlier this week, L sent out an email asking about our "happiest day" and I've been doing some thinking about it. Well, first off, let me just say how much more incredible personal and thoughtful something like is, versus the stupid and annoying "25 things" chain-mail randomness that has attacked Facebook.
L wrote about her wedding weekend..that makes sense and she has all these memories about the weekend that are incredibly detailed. I have a few ideas of some happy "moments" that happened - but can't really decide on the #1 time when I was happiest. Also, I can't really remember anything else about my "happy days" except for the moment that made it incredible or happy.
For example, I was really happy when I got into UChicago, Drexel MSP, and Med school (though not really in that order). I was also really really happy (like so excited I might throw up happy - don't laugh, it's happened before) during the Dolly Parton weekend with JDP in Atlantic City. Valentine's day in 2005 was a really happy moment for me, even though the relationship didn't end well, I can still read the card and remember exactly what I was feeling that day.
But other than those "moments"...I can't remember anything else about those days. Nothing specific. Maybe the answer is that I am generally living happy days. And that is fine by me!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment