skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
akv musings: life, travels, becoming a doctor
Sunday, February 22, 2009
a question
"Are you the leader?", the taxi driver asks me after my friends have left his car.
"No...I guess I am just more vocal...", I respond.
1 comment:
j
said...
no. you are the leader!
February 22, 2009 at 10:42 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(98)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(14)
live blog: HSM3
12 days left!
a question
yay first flip video!!!
been watching a lot of espn
Happy Days
Run like the wind blows...on a not windy day.
resolved
one of those days...
training
02/09/09
NEW New Year's Resolution
Respiratory Physiology sucks and blows...
stuffed with filet mignon
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(15)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(2)
About Me
akv
Columbus to Chicago to DC to Philly to Vietnam to Las Vegas.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
no. you are the leader!
Post a Comment