Dinner after the amusement park was in District 4, across the Saigon River. Vietnamese fried chicken with rice and vegetables. ohhhhemmmgeee, the fried chicken was not greasy but the perfect amount of crisp that actually felt maybe even healthy to eat. And the rice was flavored with tomato to balance the veggies and it was perfect. And only 15,000 D.
Hands down the best meal I've had in Vietnam so far was in Cho Lon (Chinatown) on Wednesday night with my uncle, Chu Hanh.
Mi vit = yellow noodles with duck in broth. 40,000 D
My mom wrote me an email telling me that nearby Cho Lon has a special roast duck dish and of course, I sought it out immediately. Anything with duck is high on my list, and this was the most delicious, tender, and easy to eat (!) duck I've ever had. Oh man, I almost ordered another just to take home...
3 comments:
nomnomnomnomnom
jdp
mi vit tim is the bomb!!! Damn it Anna, now i have to eat again!
seriously this city is food heaven!
Post a Comment