Last day of class with co Mien.
Hooray got a 98/100 on the examination, I am an elementary Vietnamese superstar!
But now I am jealous that my classmates will continue onto the next level of classes and I wish I continue too, so I can really speak with my family. I'll just have to keep practicing at home and keep with my books and cds that I am bringing back with me.
And of course, the best part about school being out are the reunion parties! So after the examination we all went out to EunJi's family's Korean restaurant, near Le Thanh Ton street and had a feast of Korean food.
Of course, the American and the Japanese had to have special "non spicy" meals ordered while everyone else had at the kimchi. I think it was actually my first "real" Korean meal, and who better to go with then people who know what to get!
No comments:
Post a Comment