Today was all day "review" classes on urinary and reproductive physio, reproductive histology, and case conferences. Whew, a lot of work to do still for my Monday and Wednesday exams but I am not worried right now. I know the things I have to get down and I really think it'll be okay. Haha let's see what happens on Sunday night...
I was on Shape.com and found some nice workout articles for the treadmill and strength training. I think my routine is getting a bit boring, so I've tried their technique of 2 minutes fast run, 4 minutes walk - and right now it's putting me at a faster mile than before. I'm just taking it easy now because of exams though I'm not worried about the actual 5k part (let's be clear here!), I just want to reach a certain time goal.
OMG Dolly Parton just came onto my ipod, her cover of "Shine". Oh, she is amazing! Maybe I can work in a trip to Dollywood this summer en route to Nevada....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds exactly like what we have been studying the past two weeks...are you sure you're not in my class already?! A word of advice, the more you know it now, the easier it will be come next year when you are learning it again. Good luck on your exams.
thanks! haha glad to hear that this is all going to be worth it in the end!!
every time i hear 'shine' i fall in love with it again. it may be my 'theme song.' 'shine' or... obvs. 'travelin' thru'
Post a Comment