My dorm room during the first year of undergrad was called "The Procrastination Station" because my roomie and I were always up for chatting, debating, hanging out, etc. Clearly I didn't do so well my first quarter there, but oh was it a good time.
I am procrastinating a bit before getting back to work on micro slides. I checked the scores of Monday's physiology exam and am just happy/relieved to have passed the class. It was a hard class but it'll help out next year and now I'm glad to understand everything about the menstrual cycle. Hooray for the LH surge!
Facebook, for all the craziness it's caused, has become a great way for me to meet my future classmates - it's so crazy that these are going to be my friends for the next four years and we're just strangers now...
Okay back to work - I'll be completely done in about 10 hours!! WAAAHOOOOO!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment