Monday, May 11, 2009

update

Just came back from the tailor's house, where I paid 640,000 for three casual suits. Only $35, they fit well and are all hand made, so it's quite the deal. It's just a heavy fabric and in the colors of strawberry pink, orange sherbet, and lime green. I can maybe get away with wearing the jackets, but the suit combination makes me look like a Popsicle. I can't even bear to put them on a take a picture. Plus I'll sweat all over them if I put them on in this heat.

$60 to humor the housekeeper. =/

Ah well, at the shop I saw some cute shirts that they had displayed and may buy some other fabrics to make Viet-inspired tees and tanks. Maybe some good will come out of this after all?

2 comments:

js said...

i wanna see pics with you in those suits! hehe

akv said...

yeah one of these days when i'm feeling extra generous, i'll give you something to laugh about =P