I spent NYE in NYC, which was awesome/crazy but not completely terrifying and yes, I would do it again. Didn't see the ball drop but saw fireworks in Central Park and rang in the new year with a couple thousand other people on the streets. But it was only doable because I was with someone who completely knew how to get around, what subways and busses the take - that's the key to a successful NYE in NYC!
That night, though, I drank too much and ran around like crazy. Which means getting sick in the morning (x2), and feeling like crap and having body aches all day. Yesterday I had stomach pains all day and I think it has to do with stress. It was the first time I seriously started thinking about the library/classes/New College Building. Boo, I have to find a better way to deal with stress.
Resolutions for 2009:
1. Be productive, not reproductive (thanks jchoi): focus on schoolwork, priorities
2. Make healthy decision: gym, food, alcohol intake
3. Destress. Get out of NCB.
4. Med school: work hard, play hard....resolution #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment