But it was a fantastic event and I am so glad and so grateful that I was able to witness these inaugural events with my friends, family, and people from all over this great country. Truly an incredible moment in my life! I have lots more video and photos to go though, so for now, just this one shot of the inaugural speech by our 44th President of the United States of America, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute...."
I have spent 2 days waking up in the darkness, bundling up to travel downtown and stand outside in 20 degree weather for hours. The cold weather was doable, dust from the ground we could handle, it was the standing around that makes every bone and muscle in your body ache...
But it was a fantastic event and I am so glad and so grateful that I was able to witness these inaugural events with my friends, family, and people from all over this great country. Truly an incredible moment in my life! I have lots more video and photos to go though, so for now, just this one shot of the inaugural speech by our 44th President of the United States of America, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!!!!!!!
But it was a fantastic event and I am so glad and so grateful that I was able to witness these inaugural events with my friends, family, and people from all over this great country. Truly an incredible moment in my life! I have lots more video and photos to go though, so for now, just this one shot of the inaugural speech by our 44th President of the United States of America, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amazing. pure amazing.
Post a Comment